Just wanted to see what's everyone's experience with battery so far.
    Did you had random battery draining, like 10, 15% just sitting in idle?

My experience so far is that i had this happening like every 10 days aproximately. First time restarting the phone didn't help, i had to pull the battery out (was easier then finding those button combinations for a soft and hard reset).

If you can write any issues, how long do you own the phone etc..
    Thanks.
    08-20-2013 06:06 PM
    I've had mine (a 2nd one after exchanging for a questionable headphone jack issue) for 11 days, and with the exception of one episode today, the standby time has been stellar. I lose maybe 1-2%/hr. I last charged my phone yesterday morning, and left it at 24% in my office during lunch. When I came back, the phone was dead. I'm not sure what happened. I hope this is just an aberration.
    Boris Lozac likes this.
    08-20-2013 07:54 PM
    I also have this problem. Got the update OTA. Phone got hot a few hours later and the problem returns several times a day. Have done two hard resets without changing anything but adding my email account. soft resets sometimes cool the phone for an hour or two. Airplane mode helps, but then I can't receive calls! Very frustrating.
    Boris Lozac likes this.
    08-20-2013 11:21 PM
    My lumia 520 battery does not stand for even hrs and with only browsing usage its just 4-5 hrs!!!
    While stand by my phones battery goes down 16% for 6 hrs with 3G enabled. Frustrating to have that kind of battery back up.
    Boris Lozac likes this.
    08-21-2013 12:13 AM
    I get a 4-8% discharge per hour. Phone lasted so much longer than my 822
    Boris Lozac likes this.
    08-21-2013 01:05 AM
    I last charged my phone yesterday morning, and left it at 24% in my office during lunch. When I came back, the phone was dead. I'm not sure what happened. I hope this is just an aberration.
    That coincides with my experience. Every 10 days or so something goes crazy and drains the battery..
    08-21-2013 04:36 AM
    I've been incredibly happy with the battery life so far (considering my last phone was an HTC, you guys can probably understand why). With a regular 2G connection the phone barely drains 1 or 2 % over 6 to 7 hours .. i use wi fi and listen to music in my daily commute from my home to office (roughly 2 hours) which drain around 15~% of the battery. One full charge lasts 2 days or more if i turn the battery saver on early.
    08-21-2013 06:29 AM
    With a regular 2G connection the phone barely drains 1 or 2 % over 6 to 7 hours.
    The wonders of 2G. On LTE, you'd get a third of that battery life.
    08-21-2013 06:39 AM
    According to my battery app, my average discharge rate is 3.06%/hr.
    08-21-2013 09:48 PM
    Purposely left my phone off the charger today from the start of my work day to making it home. Had like 12 % when I got to the charger. I can't think of any RECENT phones I've had that were able to make it throughout the day with moderate use
    08-21-2013 11:25 PM
    It's fantastic, when it works. Last night with both 2g and Wifi and some surfing before sleeping, 5 times snoozing the alarm and recieving 3 emails through the night, it only went down 2%.
    I hope i won't get random drainings for the 4th time, happens every 10 days..
    08-22-2013 05:20 AM