[Lumia 920] 3049.0000.1330.xxxx firmware download

gilnfld

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Thanks for the thread and the links, much appreciated.
Anyone here try this out on an ATT and/or Rogers L920 network and can comment on LTE bands?
Cheers,

gs

AndreStudart

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
sorry to ask, but my 920 is rm-821 from brazil (cv) and my firmware has that bug that the post processament from the OS gives a green hue to the photos (when you take they're perfect).. does this firmware have this as well? if not, I guess I'll flash with it..

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
yeah that also works but as you can extract the URL like me, you can use any download manager to make the download process faster :)

I prefer to do everything by the NCS because I think faster and more practical.
Thank you.

Lumia_920_RM-821_VAR_AU_CV_White_Product_Code_059Q9P3_3.jpg

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
actually they're the same, as the files are stored in Nokia server, if we extract the links then we can use any download manager to download faster. Anyway, did you find anything new so far?

I know, but I prefer the NCS same.

Yesterday morning when I went to transfer my music from notebook to 920 I noticed that it was much faster than was previously using my 920 throughout the day I realized that the system is more stable, and doing the same kind of use that make daily battery life increased slightly.
Not yet tested everything!
Take this opportunity to warn:

6tag, the first Instagram client for Windows Phone with video upload support and more, is now available | Windows Phone Central

1svi.jpg

:smile:

gilnfld

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Could either of you guys PLEASE comment on LTE network. This ROM looks more promising and stable than the Euro Dev earlier released but I am curious what LTE bands are enabled for the Australian market to see if it will work with Rogers, Bell, ATT.....

hoovermac

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Could either of you guys PLEASE comment on LTE network. This ROM looks more promising and stable than the Euro Dev earlier released but I am curious what LTE bands are enabled for the Australian market to see if it will work with Rogers, Bell, ATT.....
I can't comment on exactly what LTE bands are covered, but I have an unlocked 920 and am on Telus in Nova Scotia. Where I live, the network is 4G (and that shows up as H+). I flashed the AU CV ROM 059Q9P1 on my device and it did fix a few issues I was having with BT connectivity versus the EURO DEV ROM (was having some UConnect Car issues), so for me, it was worth it. Travelling this weekend and there is spotty LTE coverage where we are heading - should be able to comment on if the phone shows 4G (or L as the EURO ROM did) for the LTE bands.

Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss