Caller ID Issue after Amber update

SaravanaRaj

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I have updated my Lumia 920 to Amber upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA) 4 days back. Since, then experiencing an issue. I would like to take your suggestions / experiences, to resolve / fix the same.

Issue - Call Waiting:
When a 2nd call is received, during an active call it displays "unknown" in the place of phone number / contact name. Irrespective of whether the contact is stored or not, it displays unknown.
----> If we cut, the existing call abruptly - number is shown but not the Contact name, though the contact is registered in Phonebook. Once, the call is over it doesn't sync with Phonebook too. In call log, phone number stays without contact name.

----> If we don't pickup the call when it beeps, call log displays "Unknown" as the caller ID. We cant retrieve the party who called us. Only option available is to delete the entry.

Your help / suggestions / feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Jayaraj Selvakumar

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Caller ID Issue not fixed and after Amber update

I also encounter the same issue in my lumia 620. I made an Amber update also though the problem was not fixed by the update. The phone book memory is not loading if a new call comes when we are speaking to some one else. Its too difficult and we cannot call back them. Please help to resolve the issue.

Miguel Vieira

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I have the exact same problem on my 920 running Amber!

I also noticed that some times when replying to emails and writing the "to" field, no suggestions appear.

Does any one knows how to solve this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs