Did AT&T forget about us?

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I can wait, but this is exactly what I was so excited about "enthusiast" program for. If that had rolled out as planned, then those of us who didn't want to wait and didn't care about voiding the warranty we'd have a way to move forward with an "official" update ready to go on day one.

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
YEs . this update allows the use of the nokia pro cam app. this app adds some things like higher iso to the phone. its a big improvement to picture quality.

fpostrow

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The update for the Focus may be a little over a year late, but I'm sure it's coming. AT&T wouldn't let us down!

Yes, I'm still waiting...

What Focus update? The Focus is soooooo easy to update to 7.8, if that's what you are referring to. All you need to do is switch it to Rogers and download the update. #Pieceofcake

jwaisanen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
For me, the update is huge because I can't wait to get the FM radio functionality. I listen to a lot of live sports which generally can't be streamed and it would have been nice to have a month ago when there was still some time left in the MLB season...

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Any Hope for At&t?
i checked the status page for Availability in North America.. and saw this........ any hope for At&t?
Capture.JPG

fpostrow

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Come on now AT&T isn't last. They're tied for last with Aio and Koodo. Though I will say that Aio and Koodo are just holding out on the 620 not the flagship phone on the Premiere partner. rolleyes

livejazz

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I, too, got the buggy ROM - October 7th/October 21st story from one of my Nokia contacts. These were dates told to the carrier, which may mean that it could be earlier because the manufacturers pad their dates to the carriers, too. I'm just glad I didn't OTA a ROM that was buggy and happy to wait for the cleaned up version. There was public news about one of the 92X ROM's that was buggy and there is rumor that patches are being released for the other 920 ROM's during the month of October. This can't be compared with ROM's being released for other models, regardless of hardware similarity due to recent releases being built from the ground up with the GDR2/Amber updates, such as the 1020, 62X, and the 52X. Hope this helps.

matt

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think we're going to get the update this month, in fact I'm beginning to wonder if we will get it ever. Really makes me wonder since AT&T is not giving any comment on what the problem is with these updates.

Island Dog

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
If they would just communicate something it would make it slightly better. If they are going to skip the GDR2 update and wait for 3, then just say it.

lylone

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
You need to speak to your Lotus Admin. I get email through lotus fine on mine. It's a different setup and something that has to be loaded on the Domino server.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If they would just communicate something it would make it slightly better. If they are going to skip the GDR2 update and wait for 3, then just say it.

att is too big to communicate. Too many levels of interaction until you get to the source. By then all intelligence info is lost and a simple answer is we don't know or what is amber?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99