Did AT&T forget about us?

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't doubt that MAYBE there is some network bug that they are working on, but why is there always so much secrecy?? It just makes customers antsy and angry.

Don't know how there could be a network bug, the 1020 which is identical hardware wise with the exception of the screen, one more gig of memory and the camera runs just fine on AT&T's network.

FinsUpDNC

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
might mean nothing, but just checked for update on my ATT 920 and it says currently can't check for updates. maybe something coming? or mostly likely nothing :)

jswantek

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Keep pounding @ATT and @ATTCustomerCare on Twitter, more people are hitting them up about updates every day, maybe they'll get the idea that we're tired of being placed on the bottom of the list. Especially their tweets about pre-orders and available dates for 5S, 5C and iOS7. Ask them why they can't give equal service to the WP customers.

Of course they'll just ignore the tweets, but what the hell, it makes me feel better when I complain.

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
‏@KietaAdams 10m
@ATTCustomerCare @ATT Can customers get an update on GDR2/Amber for Lumina 920?
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
ATTCustomerCare ‏@ATTCustomerCare 50s
@KietaAdams We don't have any news yet, please follow @ATT for news. I work 7-330c ^ChrisL
Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
8:58 AM - 11 Sep 13 ? Details

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
might mean nothing, but just checked for update on my ATT 920 and it says currently can't check for updates. maybe something coming? or mostly likely nothing :)

I noticed the same thing yesterday evening, but checked again a minute later and got the same old "phone is up to date" message. Maybe their server is being overloaded by people checking for updates.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is getting silly at this point. Their are users in remote 3rd world countries that have had the GDR2 update for a month now while ATT is just twidling their thumbs on this.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
OR... maybe perhaps they will skip the GDR2 altogether and update our 920's to GDR3? -shrugs- FOOOOOOOCK ME MAN... i'll be collecting retirement pensions by then!

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
OR... maybe perhaps they will skip the GDR2 altogether and update our 920's to GDR3? -shrugs- FOOOOOOOCK ME MAN... i'll be collecting retirement pensions by then!
I've been thinking the same thing. They've done this kind of thing before. AT&T sabotages Windows Phone more than it partners with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786