Did AT&T forget about us?

Kieta

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking of switching also so if I unlock my AT&T phone and go to T mobile will I get any updates from T Mobile?

I would assume we are on our own as far as updates since they support the phone as far as using it on their network but it isn't one of their "official" Lumina T-Mobile phones. I have the Rogers ATT dev rom installed so once GDR3 is released it's possible I may have to flash again or I may get them OTA. It will be interesting to see how it is handled. Either way I'll most likely get GDR3 before AT&T releases it.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Both AT&T and Nokia are now saying "in the coming weeks" on Twitter, which is better than what they said a few weeks back. It's still just a bunch of hand-jobbing, but at least they've changed their tunes slightly.

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
Dear ATT

I am in the process of updating my bill paying system. Currently the system is in testing and the payment you thought was coming today is now...

"Coming in a few weeks "

Wonder what response that will receive?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Really carriers should be required by law to provide all available updates from the manufacturer (that come out within 2 years from the purchase of the phone by the customer, contract or not) within 3 months of the update being released. I think what you would see is actually slight less phone selection, but each phone being supported entirely.

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Adding to the above, updates to phones, regardless of OS may contain security fixes that could leave users vulnerable if left unpatched. Phones are quickly falling prey to the same problems desktop users have faced for years.

piaqt

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Dear ATT

I am in the process of updating my bill paying system. Currently the system is in testing and the payment you thought was coming today is now...

"Coming in a few weeks "

Wonder what response that will receive?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4
AT&T CEO, Randall Stephenson
rs2982@att.com | randall.stephenson@att.com
phone: 210.351.5401 (direct to his secretary)
alternate phone: 210.821.4105 (headquarters, press 3, ask for Mr. Stephenson's office)
Try emailing /phoning the CEO.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
So... was just reading some other 920 threads and it looks like Amber brings, well, some Amber (yellow) to the photos saved. So camera quality goes down. Suddenly I'm less annoyed I don't have it!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So... was just reading some other 920 threads and it looks like Amber brings, well, some Amber (yellow) to the photos saved. So camera quality goes down. Suddenly I'm less annoyed I don't have it!

This is a Nokia Pro Camera app issue as far as I know, not an Amber or GDR 3 issue.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
This is a Nokia Pro Camera app issue as far as I know, not an Amber or GDR 3 issue.
correct. Use Nokia pro cam and it will soften your image with a yellow tint. Use any other app such as pro shot and there is no such issue. You can see it's not a camera problem, because when you take the image it is perfect until right after it is saving it.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
You sure? I've seen a few threads where people mention the stock camera app does the same thing
I tested this with Nokia Pro Cam and ProShot last night and the problem only exists in Nokia Pro Cam. However, I did not try the stock cam app, which may suffer the from same de-noising algorithm.

Last edited:

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
A couple of threads I read said the stock app did it as well as Pro Cam.

I have ProShot so if that works ok I'd be good until ProCam is fixed, but if it happens in everything... not so good.

MikesChevelle

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have no issues with procam on my french ROM, check out this beautiful sunset pic i took

2yvl5qh.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro