Did AT&T forget about us?

fiveaces0158

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
After a lot of waiting and research on the various sites with forums I decided to flash and run the rogers ROM. Many thanks to Juan here at WP Central for his instructions on how to do this. Also visited the XDA site to learn how to get the Pro Cam app from Nokia with the update. Successful in every way! Great camera and there is no change in the pics when I save them. And the framing and focus editing is unbelievable. Data Sense is also really nice, I would bet anything that ATT strips it out before their release ...if in fact that ever happens. I would still be waiting on the 7.8 up date for my Dads Samsung Focus were it not for the Seven-Eighter app that allowed me to install the 7.8 update. All parties involved (ATT and Microsoft) should be ashamed of their treatment of the few of us that do support the WP OS.
Bruce

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
The update still isn't on Nokia's servers. Historically there is about a week between when it shows up on Nokia's servers and it gets pushed to our phones. I'd love to get the update tonight but all signs point to not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss