Did AT&T forget about us?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Anecdotally, I have heard several rumors now that sound like its close...like there was ever a good reason for att to sit on it in the first place...

Last edited:

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Give the messenger 24 hours, then if it doesn't happen, mock him\her if it pleases you.

The guy is an obvious troll. Others have made similar claims like his in the past, and just like him they had ZERO credible info to back it up. The fact that his account was created only to just post that unsubstantiated rumor he pulled out his arse, only lessens his credibility. In the (very) unlikely event his rumor does somehow manifest in the next 24 hours as true, I'll gladly make a public apology, but I'm 100% certain he's talking out his posterior. It's the internet- I don't owe anyone the benefit of the doubt.

birdymkr

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Not trying to gain credibility within community. Simply trying to give those fed up with waiting for Amber something to look forward to.

pablopinzon

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually not quite tomorrow. What was said on the AT&T Community Forum is

AT&T has completed testing the Nokia Lumia 820/920 Windows Phone software update on our network. We expect Microsoft to make the update available beginning 10/10. When the software update is available for you to download, Windows Phone will notify you so you can download it directly over a Wi-Fi connection. We appreciate your patience.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

AT&T has completed testing the Nokia Lumia 820/920 Windows Phone software update on our network. We expect Microsoft to make the update available beginning 10/10. When the software update is available for you to download, Windows Phone will notify you so you can download it directly over a Wi-Fi connection. We appreciate your patience.

10/10 is tomorrow!

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
GDR2/Amber Update will be available on Oct. 10. (N... - AT&T Community Support

wapoz

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
The guy is an obvious troll. Others have made similar claims like his in the past, and just like him they had ZERO credible info to back it up. The fact that his account was created only to just post that unsubstantiated rumor he pulled out his arse, only lessens his credibility. In the (very) unlikely event his rumor does somehow manifest in the next 24 hours as true, I'll gladly make a public apology, but I'm 100% certain he's talking out his posterior. It's the internet- I don't owe anyone the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a Man of my word: I apologize birdymkr for calling you a troll. Thanks for sharing that information.

philharmonik

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Every ATT Lumia 820/920 owner right now. Aside from those who flashed.

Attachments

• S0zl2.jpg
    S0zl2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 12
  • happy_van_damme.jpg
    happy_van_damme.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 9

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
Not to **** on everyone's corn flakes, but there probably won't be any OTA updates tomorrow. The entire ROM will probably show up on Nokia servers tomorrow and then roll out over the following week or so. I base my opinion on past practice.

So tomorrow may be flash day, but not OTA day

pablopinzon

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree. It says MS will make it available tomorrow and then you will be notified when you can download. Not that you will be able to download tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234