Did AT&T forget about us?

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
OTA tomorrow.

I truly want to believe that, but in the past it has been approval,then Nokia servers, then a week or two later OTA... And since there is nothing on Nokia servers, I don't see the OTA happening tomorrow.

I really hope this time is different

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I truly want to believe that, but in the past it has been approval,then Nokia servers, then a week or two later OTA... And since there is nothing on Nokia servers, I don't see the OTA happening tomorrow.

I really hope this time is different

I don't think it's tied to showing up on Nokia's server. I think there were a few instances like with EE, where the update was just sprung on everyone without any notice. Nokia's website switched from Waiting for Approval to Available skipping the coming soon tag. It also wasn't available on Nokia Care Suite before either. I may be incorrect about this, but I think there were several carriers who released OTA without prior notice through Nokia's channels.

captblaze

Jul 31, 2007
Visit site
I don't think it's tied to showing up on Nokia's server. I think there were a few instances like with EE, where the update was just sprung on everyone without any notice. Nokia's website switched from Waiting for Approval to Available skipping the coming soon tag. It also wasn't available on Nokia Care Suite before either. I may be incorrect about this, but I think there were several carriers who released OTA without prior notice through Nokia's channels.

I have always had the new ROM from Nokia via navifirm at least a week prior to OTA. That is what I am basing my opinion

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

todd7900

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I'll believe it when it shows up on my phone. I' really beginning to hate ATT over this and in the past I had defended them pretty vigorously.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm still not happy about the lack of data sense. And really, that is reason enough for me to give ATT the boot as soon as my contract is up. They leave that out purposely so they can screw off as far as I'm concerned.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow, they're finally going to release it? I've been loving GDR2/Amber on my 1020. I'm happy you guys are finally getting it. I still have my 920 that will also be getting the ota update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos