Did AT&T forget about us?

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'.

This isn't about whether you flashed your phone or not. This is about raging at AT&T because they haven't yet released GDR2 and, according to you, stopped caring about the 920.

I'm saying there isn't one shred of actual evidence they've stopped caring about the 920; all you've got is your personal rage-gasm against them. I'm also saying that unless anyone can prove otherwise, AT&T has yet to drop the ball on the GDR2 rollout; it was promised in August or September (depending on which reports you read) and it's still August.

Your personal phone is irrelevant. You seem to have an axe to grind over AT&T, but you do need to chill because lack of caring about, or failure to provide updates for, WP8 devices is not something AT&T can be tagged with. Yet.

so it comes with FM radio? cool. My wife's Lumia 920 will get the OTA in the next few days I assume and then I will have a direct comparison between Rogers and ATT roms.
That's the only thing I really wanted anyway.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
All you Debbie-Downers, I fart in your general direction. ATT ftw!!

Did you really just say ATT for the win?? Every tiny carrier in Africa released amber 2 months ago. Shame on ATT. While they did release amber, it doesn't bode well for timely updates in the future. If Microsoft releases wp8.1 in early 2014, we on ATT may not see it until summer.

Unless you were being sarcastic. In that case...haha! Yes, ATT ftw! :p

etad putta

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Did you really just say ATT for the win?? Every tiny carrier in Africa released amber 2 months ago. Shame on ATT. While they did release amber, it doesn't bode well for timely updates in the future. If Microsoft releases wp8.1 in early 2014, we on ATT may not see it until summer.

Unless you were being sarcastic. In that case...haha! Yes, ATT ftw! :p
All the carriers suck as far as updates, the entire thread is a joke. That's the beauty of it. Please don't let it die, just insert the name of the next update the att 920 will be the last to get and start creative whining now. We can be the first to complain. ATT ftw!!

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone get the update? It's still listed as waiting approval on Nokia's site.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Tapatalk

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I doubt its coming today, either. Microsoft will sit on it for a week while they attempt to get their **** together.....that's what they do.....Sonsabitches!

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia site is still reporting "waiting for approval". But then, AT&T is so pathetically late to this dance that it's likely Nokia has long since stopped updating that list.

sdunnin#WN

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I doubt its coming today, either. Microsoft will sit on it for a week while they attempt to get their **** together.....that's what they do.....Sonsabitches!
I don't understand what Microsoft would be sitting on or what they would have to do with this. Hasn't GDR2 been released by them for quite some time???

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Will we lose data with this update? Is it necessary to back up photos etc. prior to installation? It wasn't necessary with the first WP8 update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans