Earphones for HTC 8x

lekhwani

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I have earphones like sound magic e10, brainwavz m4, and some others as well. When I am listening to music I usually feel its the perfect mix/balance of bass and treble (low and high frequencies) with beats audio on.

But sometimes when I want to do some exercise or a workout and increas the volume in need of solid bass, I feel the highs are a little high and just wish to lower the highs and at that time kinda feel the lack of manual equalizers.

I want to ask how much and what kind of difference is there while using dre beats headset and the kind of earphones I am using in terms of bass output?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Beats headsets are made to push out the lower end of the sound spectrum and arguably sacrifice detail in the mids and highs as a result. They would probably suit you for what you're asking for - when exercising. Have you considered trying some Sony MH-1C's? they're quite cheap but give absolutely phenomenal sound that's balanced between the high's and low's, but are capable of fantastic sub-bass without sacrificing the other end of the spectrum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro