Rogers GDR2 for Lumia 920 Available

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My first attempt to download was thwarted by around 30% when I got an error message saying the download couldn't complete. I retried, it went and now I'm on spinning gears for the last few minutes (probably not even 5 yet). Hopefully this will be as smooth and uneventful as it was when I updated my T-Mobile 810 last week.

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
My first attempt to download was thwarted by around 30% when I got an error message saying the download couldn't complete. I retried, it went and now I'm on spinning gears for the last few minutes (probably not even 5 yet). Hopefully this will be as smooth and uneventful as it was when I updated my T-Mobile 810 last week.

Yeah I saw your original post and got scared. Mine flew by 30% with no issues.

This is the complete update BTW, Data Sense and FM radio included.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I saw your original post and got scared. Mine flew by 30% with no issues.

This is the complete update BTW, Data Sense and FM radio included.

That's great that this update gets FM radio. Didn't get that on my 810. Shockingly, I had spinning gears probably less than 10 minutes, whereas it was around 20 minutes with the 810. Can't wait to download the Pro Cam and Smart Cam apps after the installation is complete!

hcrick

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Looks like you took one for the team, mine downloaded and is preparing to install now. Slow connection = one hour for download.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes