If you like your ATIV S Neo, let Sprint know!

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
As much as the HTC Arrive got bad treatment from Sprint despite having mostly good reviews on the site, I think it's still our responsibility to let Sprint know our thoughts on the device. I know just getting the phone is tough right now, with availability being crap.

However, once we start receiving our devices and using them we should let our thoughts be heard. Who knows, with the HTC 8XT having mostly good reviews and the ATIV S Neo having gotten its first review (as of this writing) and it's a positive one... maybe Sprint can finally take notice and treat Windows Phone better.

Link to ATIV S Neo reviews - Sprint Community: Samsung ATIV S Neo

qhendricks

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I wholeheartedly agree. Too many people only leave negative reviews, which can really mar the perception of a phone's feedback and popularity. The absolute best thing owners of this phone can do is leave a positive review on as many of the sites that have it as possible. Samsung's site, Sprint's site, etc. Too many people are happy with their phone but don't leave any sort of feedback indicating so.

TheNexxuvas

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I work at Sprint, and also work with a special internal group that Promotes the Launch of phones. I have joined the Samsung Ativ S team of Product Launch Ambassadors and am forwarding this thread onto marketing through this channel.

Thanks for the feedback.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I work at Sprint, and also work with a special internal group that Promotes the Launch of phones. I have joined the Samsung Ativ S team of Product Launch Ambassadors and am forwarding this thread onto marketing through this channel.

Thanks for the feedback.

Does Sprint really listen to the website reviews? The HTC Arrive had mostly positive reviews and was supported horribly by Sprint only a year after its release. I'm really hoping that the case is different for both the 8XT and the ATIV S Neo, being that so early on, both have great reviews.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Really am gad to see this. I am a big Samsung WP device fan, and would love to see this device be a success. The only way it will is by it's owners singing it's praises. I do not have Sprint in my rural area, so I can not even consider this. But, I am onboard with supporting it by word of mouth the best I can.

mgfootballer

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Supported?? They didn't support it at all. They took it off their shelves to sell a year after it came out (I bought mine day 1). Talk about great support.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine day one as well. The only bright spot I give Sprint was releasing the Mango 7.5 update on point. They were the first US carrier to release it. This was Sept. 2011, just a few months after the Arrive debuted.

Other than that, support was non-existent.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft and HTC DOA the Arrive (which was the only choice for most CDMA carriers), which is the reason Tango nor 7.8 were officially released. Not a Sprint issue, since several carriers like US Cellular and C Spire carried the same device and never got any updates beyond Mango.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234