Hi, I just got a Lumia 920 and I wanted to know if there is any dock/charger that works with my Lumia 920? If it is good looking it'll be just better..

I have searched through Amazon and found this Belkin dock which I like, but it is for the Galaxy S4. So I wanted to know, if anyone knows if it works with my Lumia 920?

I need to be sure if it works before buying it, because I am outside the USA and Shipping things from USA to my country is a little bit expensive, so I need to be sure it'll be worth it.
    08-23-2013 08:29 PM
    Here is one that I found: Nokia Lumia 920 Desktop Dock Charging Cradle USB Sync fits Case

It says for 920 but looks pretty generic to me.

BTW, shipping to you would be cheaper if you moved to the US! jk
    08-23-2013 08:47 PM
    Hi, I just got a Lumia 920 and I wanted to know if there is any dock/charger that works with my Lumia 920? If it is good looking it'll be just better..

I have searched through Amazon and found this Belkin dock which I like, but it is for the Galaxy S4. So I wanted to know, if anyone knows if it works with my Lumia 920?

I need to be sure if it works before buying it, because I am outside the USA and Shipping things from USA to my country is a little bit expensive, so I need to be sure it'll be worth it.
    You could always get ahold of one of the Nokia Wireless Charging stands. They work great, I have one for my 920. no need to plug the phone in, just set the phone on it and away it goes.

Wireless Charging Stand for Nokia Lumia - Microsoft Store
    08-24-2013 12:10 AM
    You could always get ahold of one of the Nokia Wireless Charging stands. They work great, I have one for my 920. no need to plug the phone in, just set the phone on it and away it goes.

Wireless Charging Stand for Nokia Lumia - Microsoft Store
    But, can I sync my phone with my PC using the Wireless Charging Stand?
    08-24-2013 12:12 AM
    But, can I sync my phone with my PC using the Wireless Charging Stand?
    ahh, now I get what you are trying to do. Why not just use the usb chord?
    08-24-2013 12:17 AM