Nokia Pro Cam For lumia 720

wawapumaa

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
you got 5mp photos because you are in 16:9 If you wish to got native 6mp you need to switch to 4:3

you need to do it in camera's setting

swp_ss_20130911_0001.pngwp_ss_20130911_0002.png

Ankit Chauhan

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
This is indeed very weird. If all fails, you could try a hard reset. Goto-> Setttings-> About phone-> Reset phone.

But you'll lose all apps if you do so

done that also....

here what is did..

i installed the amber by NSU ( lost all apps after update as there was pro cam app, but not working as it needs amber update )
after that i updated to amber lose all apps..
again went to setting connected to wifi and change the proxies as mention...
but connecting to store it shows not data cannection and checking the pro cam app throug I.E on mobile it shows device not supported.

rgd
ankit

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
done that also....

here what is did..

i installed the amber by NSU ( lost all apps after update as there was pro cam app, but not working as it needs amber update )
after that i updated to amber lose all apps..
again went to setting connected to wifi and change the proxies as mention...
but connecting to store it shows not data cannection and checking the pro cam app throug I.E on mobile it shows device not supported.

rgd
ankit

Here is what I can suggest.

1) Connect phone to pc.
2) Update to amber again. I'm assuming you don't have anything installed, so flashing shouldn't be an issue.
3) Once flashed, sign in to your microsoft acc. Let the account sync and try to access store without proxy.
4) Once you ensure everything is working fine, go ahead with the proxy settings and download Pro Cam.

It happened to a friend who has the Cyan Lumia 720, that inside store he didn't have "Apps from Nokia" option. He did a hard reset and synced his microsoft account before trying again. After syncing it seemed to work.

Ankit Chauhan

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Here is what I can suggest.

1) Connect phone to pc.
2) Update to amber again. I'm assuming you don't have anything installed, so flashing shouldn't be an issue.
3) Once flashed, sign in to your microsoft acc. Let the account sync and try to access store without proxy.
4) Once you ensure everything is working fine, go ahead with the proxy settings and download Pro Cam.

It happened to a friend who has the Cyan Lumia 720, that inside store he didn't have "Apps from Nokia" option. He did a hard reset and synced his microsoft account before trying again. After syncing it seemed to work.

ok budy i will give again a try.

Mohit M

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I am Having problem installing pro cam on my 720 .. i followed all the steps mentioned above but when i tried to start the downloading it shows up an error 8000efff ...try again later..and btw nokia collection is an app?? And i cant find Apps from Nokia even after hard reset ..any other method to get it back

Last edited:

wawapumaa

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
before to push the download button, disable the proxy and come back ( using the multitask). then push download and it should work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077