L920 issues

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have had my 920 from Phones4U on EE(red one) for almost a year and i have noticed a few issues recently. This is my second device, the first had a faulty wireless charging coil but worked perfectly. This device however suffers from the following:

Sometimes when i unlock the device, the backlight goes crazy where 3/4 of the screen flickers. I thought it was something to do with the light sensor, maybe dust was affecting it. I cleaned with air duster but issue still persisting.

The next issue is more annoying and i put it down to EE having totally **** reception and the only reason i went with them was because the red 920 was exclusive. Whenever i call anyone, they say it sounds like i am either underwater, faraway or barely audible. This is even when i am outside with full reception. Also, i have noticed that i am dropping calls much more than when i was on Three 8 years ago and that's saying something. I called EE who told me to turn on roaming which didn't solve the issue.

So i am undecided, shall i wait for GDR2 in the hope it fixes these issues or send the device for repairs.

Has anyone else suffered from the symptoms mentioned?

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
They don't sound like things likely to be fixed with software, personally I would be looking to send it in for a repair. Try and use Nokia if you can instead of EE...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss