I have had my 920 from Phones4U on EE(red one) for almost a year and i have noticed a few issues recently. This is my second device, the first had a faulty wireless charging coil but worked perfectly. This device however suffers from the following:

Sometimes when i unlock the device, the backlight goes crazy where 3/4 of the screen flickers. I thought it was something to do with the light sensor, maybe dust was affecting it. I cleaned with air duster but issue still persisting.

The next issue is more annoying and i put it down to EE having totally **** reception and the only reason i went with them was because the red 920 was exclusive. Whenever i call anyone, they say it sounds like i am either underwater, faraway or barely audible. This is even when i am outside with full reception. Also, i have noticed that i am dropping calls much more than when i was on Three 8 years ago and that's saying something. I called EE who told me to turn on roaming which didn't solve the issue.

So i am undecided, shall i wait for GDR2 in the hope it fixes these issues or send the device for repairs.

Has anyone else suffered from the symptoms mentioned?
    08-27-2013 06:27 AM
    They don't sound like things likely to be fixed with software, personally I would be looking to send it in for a repair. Try and use Nokia if you can instead of EE...
    08-27-2013 06:39 AM