No GDR2 Club

rotkod

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Shame on samsung... I have unlocked\unbranded ativ s, still no gdr2 update... Goodbay samsung... :angry:

On my nokia lumia 620 is GDR2, same on 1020... :eck:

dw852

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
You guys still haven't jumped ship yet? You'll never get GDR3 either :wink:
That's what I think. Samsung has failed to deliver gdr2 and there is no hope on gdr3.:angry: I am not sure WP8.1 would be available to us either.

Last edited:

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Couldn`t wait more for the GDR2 so I did it, I flashed my phone easily and w/o problems and now got the update..:eek:rly:

kaybee327

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Yep I feel the same way, why can't it be like the IOS-updates, as fast available like those.

Also why do we have to get Microsoft updates e.g.gdr2 via Nokia and then phone company. This is an operating system change so why delay or playaround with it. I say GET IT TO THE MASSES PDQ.

Also give a list of contents.. I am with Vodafone UK and have gdr2 and Amber and have just viewed a gdr2 content video showing Swedish version and they are very different, again WHY

Rant over

Keith

ak0ska

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought my phone in Switzerland (unlocked/unbranded) and use it on a French network, still no GDR2. Interesting thing is, the phone came with nordic language papers, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian. Not really the official Swiss languages. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss