Guide: Nokia Pro Cam for Htc 8x

gabyap1390

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Just try turning the proxy on and off until the install button appears.
for example the display setting from nokia after i install it in my device it is just a simple display setting without additional setting in it, maybe a software update from nokia is needed or internal hardware idk.

Bryan Sayas

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
for example the display setting from nokia after i install it in my device it is just a simple display setting without additional setting in it, maybe a software update from nokia is needed or internal hardware idk.

Sorry, I can't seem to understand what you're saying.

Netrelious

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
what other apps exept pro cam are compatible for 8x?
and what samsug apps are nice to have?

edit: i cant install cinemagraph and some other apps it says error8000fff

Last edited:

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Adjusting the focus doesn't work. Something as minor as that won't stop me. Who needs focus anyway?

Sent from my PM23300 using Tapatalk

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Here folks install this app and use his method/it's the same proxy as above but with a small added step, see: [check out]
When you finally get INSTALL showing click install and then quickly go back and set Wi-Fi back to default otherwise the app may/will stall and
needs attention tap won't work. You can install most of the apps in purple just don't install any under WP SYSTEM, they won't work.

nokiaupdates | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I just realized that HTC owners might not be able to download this so...[check out] is after you find the Nokia app that you want in the store send it to your phone via email then set Wi-Fi proxy as suggested above then open that link and when it says "this app not available for your phone" hit the back button and pause 3 seconds and click it again and it should say install you might have to do this several times but it should work, I've installed several HTC and Samsung app on my Nokia Lumia this way.

Last edited:

Bryan Sayas

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Here folks install this app and use his method/it's the same proxy as above but with a small added step, see: [check out]
When you finally get INSTALL showing click install and then quickly go back and set Wi-Fi back to default otherwise the app may/will stall and
needs attention tap won't work. You can install most of the apps in purple just don't install any under WP SYSTEM, they won't work.

nokiaupdates | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

I just realized that HTC owners might not be able to download this so...[check out] is after you find the Nokia app that you want in the store send it to your phone via email then set Wi-Fi proxy as suggested above then open that link and when it says "this app not available for your phone" hit the back button and pause 3 seconds and click it again and it should say install you might have to do this several times but it should work, I've installed several HTC and Samsung app on my Nokia Lumia this way.

Or...install an app called "SysApp Pusher", all apps from HTC, Nokia, and Samsung is there.

Raghav94

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Seems like it's not working anymore...
It's not downloading.
"There has been a problem completing your request. Try again later.
Error code: 805a0258"

JKnoxville

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
I tried few minutes ago Fiddler method with proxy 117.135.139.179 on my 8X and proxy doesn't work at all!

Sent from my Lumia 920 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Bearach

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I tried few minutes ago Fiddler method with proxy 117.135.139.179 on my 8X and proxy doesn't work at all!

That's not the Fiddler method, otherwise you'd be using your internal IP for your computer. Fiddler still works.

JKnoxville

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Can you give me a link to Fiddler method? Obviously we do not think about the same thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire