Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I've tried the HDR mode in Camera360, and it doesn't appear to be a real HDR mode, since unless its very fast, it appears it's only taking one exposure. Take that with a grain of salt, since I am new to HDR.There do appear to be some apps in the store that do true HDR.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I really wish there was a native HDR function. It would work so well with a pureview camera. A big problem with night pictures is that if you have any streetlights, they tend to get blown out if it keeps the exposure open too long.

Apps like HDR photo camera take too long to take the pictures

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I really wish there was a native HDR function. It would work so well with a pureview camera. A big problem with night pictures is that if you have any streetlights, they tend to get blown out if it keeps the exposure open too long.

Apps like HDR photo camera take too long to take the pictures

Nokia Pro Cam has a HDR function, it doesn't give you the final result imagen but gives you all the photos taken with the differents exposures. The function is hidden in the three dots menu.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Pro Cam has a HDR function, it doesn't give you the final result imagen but gives you all the photos taken with the differents exposures. The function is hidden in the three dots menu.

Yes! I heard about this...I have ATT so I don't have amber yet haha. Also, I know photoshop is supposed to do a better job tone mapping than a native feature, but I'm lazy

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I highly recommend HDR Photo Camera App in the Store. As a photographer I am very impressed with the quality of photos it creates. Far better than my iPhone or any Android phone.

Just make sure high resolution is enabled in the settings.

Mazdaspeed 3 by Blue1k, on Flickr

K Rad

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Fantasia Painter app for adding HDR manually... yet to try out how well the new Camera360 upgrade works.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234