Post your "wow, this camera rocks" moment or pics.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on the mobile site so can't post pics but wanted to share my "holy cow" moment with the 1020 camera. I snapped several pics of my 3 year old son at a particularly scenic overlook in front of the setting sun and the xenon flash was able to illuminate him while at the same time capturing the sunset and the surrounding landscape. It's absolutely stunning and that is the moment when I decided I had made the right decision in buying this phone outright. IMO a handful of shots like that of family and friends is priceless and justifies everything about the purchase.
Please post pics or photo situations that we should try that have turned out exceptionally well and spread the love;)

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys, like I said I'm on the mobile site and can't post pics til I get on a computer;)
This post was somewhat intended to share specific photographic environments that worked well and that have never worked with a cell phone in the past. In this case, taking a portrait with a sunset behind the subject. I would've never tried this with a phone in the past. Try it and share things that have worked for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos