Lumia 1020 deleted video

Nikki Muses

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I recorded video and uploaded it to by Skydrive online and the one on my computer. I then deleted them to regain memory space. When I went to play the video it only has audio, the screen is fully green. Now I watched the videos on my phone and they played perfectly. So the problem is my player I assume. Is there anyway to A. make it so my player plays the video or B. recover the files from my phone? I just recorded them last night and have not used my phone since, so they should not have been written over.
Thank you in advance,
Nikki

Last edited:

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I recorded video and uploaded it to by Skydrive online and the one on my computer. I then deleted them to regain memory space. When I went to play the video it only has audio, the screen is fully green. Now I watched the videos on my phone and they played perfectly. So the problem is my player I assume. Is there anyway to A. make it so my player plays the video or B. recover the files from my phone? I just recorded them last night and have not used my phone since, so they should not have been written over.
Thank you in advance,
Nikki

Try VLC player. it play pretty anything you throw at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium