Nokia Pro Cam Auto-message

doisy

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I know this would be considered as a minor "issue", however I find real annoying that auto-message on my pictures saying "Photo taken by Nokia Pro Cam" whenever I take pics with this app.

Is there even a way for removing this message? I really find it annoying, it doesn't even let you go through your pics as fluidly as before.

Firenze89

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The message is actually more a link allowing you to open the picture into the pro camera app for cropping and reframing.

It's necessary on the 1020 for instance because the pro camera app is the only app in which you can modify the 41 Mpx images (to fully zoom in for instance). The original WP gallery can't ''handle'' them. =)
So yes I guess it's less usefull on the 925, but you can still see it as a quick access link for reframing a picture.

charles_chip

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Brother thats the GOLDEN link. WP gallery dosnt show you photos in full quality. Open it in ProCam app and just zoom in to see the difference. More detailed, higher resolution, sharper.
I use it all the time to determine how good the pic came really.

PS: If u dont want that use the normal camera app. Quality of pic is same. U wont get the link below those pics.

Regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss