HTC 8X Yellow 16GB.....With AT&T Logo??

GiftedSoul

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using a Nokia Lumia 920 (Yellow, 32GB). It's an amazing device but it's way too bulky at least for me, and I've been having some really bad signal dropping issues with the device (I'm using Straight Talk) ever since I attempted to change or fix the mms APN (not the internet APN). It affected the device greatly and I'm dropping signal (meaning going out of signal "No Active Network") literally every minute. I've been having this issue before the mms apn change and really thought nothing about it until it dramatically got worse. So long story short, I've decided to give up my Lumia 920 (sold it on Swappa); and btw, the Lumia's battery life is REALLY BAD FOR A WINDOWS PHONE (6-7 Hours; minimal to no usage). I sold the device on Swappa and now I'm shopping an 8X (Which has significantly better battery life than the 920, I had it on Verizon and got 13 hours normal use which is odd since the Lumia has a bigger battery). I saw multiple listings for the 8X in Yellow with 16Gb of storage, but, this 8X I saw in particular was a bit different: it had an AT&T logo. I was under the impression (and alot of others as well) that AT&T only carried the Yellow 8X in 8GB (or at least that's what is only in the stores), so naturally i'm quite skeptical. The seller says it's unlocked but is AT&T branded (the eBay description says it's Without Carrier, GSM, 16GB) and I wanted to get some opinions on this. I planned on purchasing this tomorrow but I didn't want to purchase it, go to the Settings only to see that it's actually 8Gb instead of 16; so I wanted to know if I should trust this posting for a Yellow, 16GB, Unlocked (But AT&T branded) HTC 8X. Thanks for the answers in advance!

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
you're right, there never was an AT&T branded 8X in Limelight with 16gb, it only came in California Blue in 16gb. Must be a typo on the sellers part.

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
AT&T did have a yellowish 8X in their stores. I went back to trade my blue one in for it, and it was gone already. I've always wondered why they didn't push that color. It was sweet looking.

304467-htc-windows-phone-8x-at-t-yellow.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea