Your favorite screen protector for 1020

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Couldn't really find a good thread that discuss screen protector for the 1020 so I thought I start one....

I just got my 1020 last night at the MS store. So lookn' for a screen protector for it now. I would like to get some options for screen protector. Thanks.

BTW, the lady at the MS store told me yesterday was the last day that they were giving away the camera grip with 1020 purchase.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I am not a big screen protector guy but I have been using the anti-glare imoshi removable screen from att. Its pricey but its simple and gets the job done and I can take it off if needed plus no scratches or marks from like on the zagg. Only downside is that it does dim the screen...honestly after an hr of it on it didn't bother me! Worth the money compared to the others....hope that helps

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I got the Zagg, most ATT stores have it in stock. I didn't use the back protector, thought I get a 30% discount due to corporate deals so not really upset by wasting it.

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I got the Zagg, most ATT stores have it in stock. I didn't use the back protector, thought I get a 30% discount due to corporate deals so not really upset by wasting it.
Hows the zagg? I've been thinking of getting them myself.
Ordered IQ shield from amazon when i ordered my L1020 , works as it should only one i tried so its the best so far xD got a bodyguardz coming lets see how it goes!

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

How do you guys feel about image quality with the screen protectors on?

Does the super-sensitive touch still work with the screen protectors on?

Thanks!

lesd777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the Armorsuit and I'm really liking it so far. I'm usually a zagg guy but the armorsuit was the only wet application (military grade). I tried Armorsuit and its tough and no orange peel rough reflection like a zagg has.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

KimRocka

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Im using the moshi anti-glare screen protector. I prefer anti-fingerprint/anti-smudge screen protectors and this one works like a charm

vonskie

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
The zagg is not that good, it protects the screen but anything that presses up against it leaves an impression.. Wallet for example will leave zigg zagg lines from the stitching. It looks ugly in the light, mostly unnoticeable but its there and mostly stays there.

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Which do you prefer, the Skinomi or Armorsuit? Do either of these follow the contours on the edges of the glass? I liked how the Zagg followed the contours on my 920, but definitely didn't like the orange peel surface, or the way it darkened/shifted colours of the screen.

yaguchi

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I use xtremeguard got it off ebay for $3.00, it's a skin kinda like Zagg. I like it because it's easy to put on, no air bubble or dust under the screen protector.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
martin fields always make good protectors and always include a lens cover for those that like that , dry install , always cut bang on ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium