Live tiles not updating

xyz_1232005

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi users,
I have a weird problem in my lumia 720, the live tiles: chronos calendar, meeks live calendar+, live prayer, etc stop updating their live tiles after a few minutes I install them. I do not have many other apps installed apart from these but a few like nextgen reader, box, and a couple others. Please suggest.

Thanks,-
-G

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a weird problem in my lumia 720, the live tiles: chronos calendar, meeks live calendar+, live prayer, etc stop updating their live tiles after a few minutes I install them. I do not have many other apps installed apart from these but a few like nextgen reader, box, and a couple others. Please suggest.

You say they stop updating "after a few minutes I install them". Live Tile are only allowed to update once every 30 minutes, so they aren't truly "live".

xyz_1232005

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
You say they stop updating "after a few minutes I install them". Live Tile are only allowed to update once every 30 minutes, so they aren't truly "live".

Hi Oz,
I meant to say that they stop updating, rather tend to stop working how they are supposed to. For example in case of chronos calendar the date on the live tiles do not change every day automatically which it should.

Pulserider

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you try to uninstall en re-install the programs and then see if this sorts out the issue? Also make sure that they have background tasks enabled.

Rahul_Lumia_720

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Oz,
I meant to say that they stop updating, rather tend to stop working how they are supposed to. For example in case of chronos calendar the date on the live tiles do not change every day automatically which it should.

Can you answer these. 1. Are you facing problem only with these apps or any other too? 2. Do you have your internet connection enabled. Either data connection or WiFi? 3. Are the live tiles updated when you manually open and exit the corresponding apps?

xyz_1232005

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
1. I have only these apps installed hence I face with them only. 2.They do not update on net enable/disable states. 3.They update when I open the app manually.

Rahul_Lumia_720

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, i tried Chronos Calender myself and itseems to work properly (updating live tile) if i had enabled this app in background tasks and keep my wifi/data connection on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes