620 vs Galaxy mini

NorthantsPete

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
So, ive come from a high end Android world to an 820... windows phone IS limited, however its catching up.

My girlfriend now needs a new phone, also from the android world but no-way is she a power user - basic, sending, pics etc. She said she wants a good camera on the next one but doesnt want to spend ?35 a month on a high end jobby

My camera on the lumia 820 is dissappointing at times, my Xperia Arc was far superior, however the OS is tons better, so much slicker and the camera app is instant comared to the clunky delays of android, even if the sensor does let it down.

anyway, im getting away from the point

Out of the two which is the best camera AND experience - S3 mini or lumia 620?

So far, im getting the vibe the experience is clunky but camera is better on the s3 whereas the camera not as good on the lumia but the experience is like any lumia...

I dont want to offer up the wrong phone!

SanjitVignesh

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
The Lumia 620 provides a very great experience. It has a gorgeous screen, a very good camera, a loud speaker, Nokia Drive+ etc. The S3 mini will probably win only on the battery section.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
The 620 is a great phone and takes great quality photos. My mother has one and we've been pleasantly surprised to see that the camera is as good as it is. It's somewhat close to the quality of photos my 920 can take, which is pretty damn good!

Dragunov2

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
My GF has a Galaxy Mini 2, in fact it was mine till I decided to buy a Lumia 620 and i bought her a Mugen battery, she's happy with it!

And there are way more apps for her Phone. New apps are released for Iphone and Android, but not for WP just yet, a shame!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre