Nokia Lumia 620 AMBER Update India released Now

arjunnair

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Bro i think u hav downloaded the firmware 002 for l620. Please let me know that have u installed it. I also try to flash my phone from 0001 to 0002. I have downloaded 0002 firmware but it shows some internal error while trying to install. Don't know what to do. Let me know whether u receive any such problem?

Asterix123

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys today i went to nokia care centre for updating my phone. I was surprised by their answer. The person in charge said that the update is available for 720 , but not for 620. I dint know what to say. Its been almost 5 days now. Nokia ,when is update coming out??? Aaarrrgh...

talk2svj

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Updated phone to .0002 through NSU and right now doing OTA update for Amber.

Had many complications in update through NSU and phone was unusable for few hours.

openlid

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
How long will it take to update to .0002? can someone help? Should I wait for the OTA update or go with the .0002 update first?

mslumia

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know why some of you think that flashing your phone using NSU is not safe. I have done it myself without any problem. Anyways this option can be considered only by the people who can't wait for the update for two more weeks. . :smile:

arjunnair

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
i have gone for nsu update. but i'm badly geting some internal errors. could u suggest any solution. i have compltely downloaded the firmware at a stretch with high speed wifi connection

Abdul Rahaman

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
go to nokia care they will update ur firmware to amber with in 15 min. Today i went nokia care in hyderabad and updated my lumia 620 amber and successfully done but in nokia software update its not showing the amber firmware. so i suggest you who want amber urgently go to nokia care u will get updated to amber in 15 min...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs