Nokia Lumia 620 AMBER Update India released Now

gksnarayanan

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 44320

Lumia 720 has a notification icon for whatsapp where as my lumia 920 doesnt have . Can i know how can i get the whatsapp notification icon on my screen

Thanks

Go to Settings --> Lock Screen --> Under Notification --> Choose apps to show quick status

You can set up to 5 notifications from different apps where you can shoose WhatsApp. I have this setting working in my 620.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
To the guys who had .002 firmware preloaded,what is your hardware revision number?Mine is 1.0.0.0. Just want to make sure before flashing my phone......

arunsss

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Got a update notification for my 620 last day. I updated my phone ,but firmware is the old one(0001 ) .
No changes in my phone. Anybody get the update like this...?

vijayaditya

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
the update is available at nokia care center since past 10 days ..
u can go down to nearby nokia care center and its free and takes like 20-25 mins.

vijayaditya

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
i got it updated but it is not as they say. has data sense, flip to silent the ring but double tap to wake the screen and screen lock settings aren't there.
u can update it at nearby nokia care center. it takes 20-25 mins and is free of cost..

Downloaded updates for display+touch and Extras+info from
http://www.windowscentral.com/apps

now everything mentioned in amber update works fine ..

Last edited:

Moshel Erulkar

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
So here's the last day of the month....Everywhere it was said that update would be pushed to all devices by September end....but still not received....If updating through nokia care is the only way then they should have said it in the first place that those in hurry can go and update through nokia care.

btw if you update by going to nokia care, does your device settings, data, apps, etc gets wiped off? i.e. does it reset the phone.

Sorry for the rant but for a company that is already in trouble, it isn't a good move to lie to its customers.

f1saurabh

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
So here's the last day of the month....Everywhere it was said that update would be pushed to all devices by September end....but still not received....If updating through nokia care is the only way then they should have said it in the first place that those in hurry can go and update through nokia care.

btw if you update by going to nokia care, does your device settings, data, apps, etc gets wiped off? i.e. does it reset the phone.

Sorry for the rant but for a company that is already in trouble, it isn't a good move to lie to its customers.
If you go over their availability page, there are many countries still left where the amber update had still not approved yet forget about old firmwares. And 30 September was a targeted date not a dead line of any sort, actually these things happens , so be patient.....

LenPats_94

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Vodafone user from Bandra, Mumbai. My friend who has a Lumia 620 as well received the update somewhere in the 2nd week of September. However, I haven't received it till date and it's really pissing me off, because I need Data Sense to monitor my 3G usage. RM-846_im_india_233 anybody got a comment on this issue? It's October and still NO UPDATE! :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett