Nokia Lumia 620 AMBER Update India released Now

Siddharth Setia

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Nah man..
I think it's taking too much time for them to roll out!

Should have done like Apple does, roll out all at once as a whole package so that users can update the moment it becomes available on the the servers.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Nah man..
I think it's taking too much time for them to roll out!

Should have done like Apple does, roll out all at once as a whole package so that users can update the moment it becomes available on the the servers.

go to a Nokia Care Centre. You can update your phone there.

Bhaskar Phatak1

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't think they will flash the phone, but who knows??has anyone got the update via nokia Care Centre??
Just total crap rolling out it batches...then they should have mentioned in detail which L620 with the configuration ID as well, bcoz when the website says its available for L620, IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR EACH & EVERY L620!!!
My configuration ID is 146943, Has anyone got the update with this configuration ID???

pratik ghag

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Don't think they will flash the phone, but who knows??has anyone got the update via nokia Care Centre??
Just total crap rolling out it batches...then they should have mentioned in detail which L620 with the configuration ID as well, bcoz when the website says its available for L620, IT SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR EACH & EVERY L620!!!
My configuration ID is 146943, Has anyone got the update with this configuration ID???

i feel the same feeling bro. :(

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
One thing is for sure, it doesnt depend on ur mobile operator cos all 620s come with 000-IN as their mobile operator config, if it was the case then everyone would have different ids based on their operator.
My Poduct code is RM 846-233 and config is One thing is for sure, it doesnt depend on ur mobile operator cos all 620s come with 000-IN as their mobile operator config, if it was the case then everyone would have different ids based on their operator. My Poduct code is RM 846-233 and config 146943, and still no update. But bizarrely today morning i got updates for most nokia system software, so i guess amber is around the corner.

mslumia

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Even I have been checking for the update since yesterday!! My config id is 146943. Today morning I received some updates for display and extras+info. After the update I saw that display and touch are separated. Previously it was display+touch!! Now when I try to check the settings under touch it says, "Ouch, there aren't any settings here currently. A firmware update should fix this. Check with your network operator when this will be available." I have a feeling that the update will be available today!! :Dwp_ss_20130908_0001[1].png

Bhaskar Phatak1

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I got Touch with Extras+ info almost 2 days back but since then nothing at all...I hope it becomes available next week at least..checking 5 times a day for updates, But nothing....

gksnarayanan

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Even I have been checking for the update since yesterday!! My config id is 146943. Today morning I received some updates for display and extras+info. After the update I saw that display and touch are separated. Previously it was display+touch!! Now when I try to check the settings under touch it says, "Ouch, there aren't any settings here currently. A firmware update should fix this. Check with your network operator when this will be available." I have a feeling that the update will be available today!! :DView attachment 42461

After the amber update on my L620, I have three menus in display+touch. Display, touch (which has sensitivity option normal or high) to use with gloves and the last one is for glance.

lekhwani

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Not feeling good. India is one of the few countries where Nokia is still making profits. And they are playing such games here. Nokia sucks and they deserved to fall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills