Nokia Lumia 620 AMBER Update India released Now

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
I tried to update my firmware using NSU but after downloading it checks for the preconditions to update and it fails saying 'Something went wrong There was an error. Please try again. Error code: Internalerror'
I tried many times with flight mode enabled and without SIM card too but same error is coming again and again.

Please help!!!!
re-download the firmware....and then try installing...if not,uninstall NSU,reinstall,try again.

AHMED STOKON

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
i face many problems since the nsu updated me to the .0002 (one of them is when i turn off my mobile it boots up again automatically after 30 sec of shutdown
i did my update with NSU and i found that amber was installed without OTA
anything wrong here ?

arjunnair

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
My lumia 620 was having the firmware 0001. Now i received a notification for update. I downloaded and installed it. Now my phone is running with firmware 0002. Again another notification arrives. Now downloading it. Hope it will be the amber update.

Rahul Nirwan

May 13, 2013
Visit site
hey guys i have a problem.... Got the .0002 update but now its not installing. M getting a :-( icon!!!!!!! Have you got any ideas??? Help Please!!!!

Prinoy Da Costa

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
i got some update(nokia update for windows phone , but it was not the 0002 update , now im without any amber update....any one besides me has this problem??

Prinoy Da Costa

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
try redownloading....or NSU.....what happened,give more details plz before complaining

actually i got this update at 1.00am today,i downloaded it and then installed i waited till 3.am n it was stuck on the spinning gears and the phone was damn hot....so i pulled out the battery n then put it back in n switched on the phone ....again it the spinning gears came so thinking everything will go good this time i went to bed...the next morning the phone was up n it said restart phone i restarted but the version was still 0001

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss