Engadget suggests 620 in story

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Engadget posted a story saying that Aio is now available nationwide. The short story ends with the following:

"If you're on a budget, it's worth mentioning that Aio Wireless is one of the sole providers of the Lumia 620 within the US, and at just $100 outright, it's a very tempting proposition."

How many times do you see websites recommend any WP? Take it when you can get it!

Link: AT&T's prepaid subsidiary, Aio Wireless, is now available nationwide

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
We have to face it Mase, Windows Phone is growing.

It is, though I am worried about the future when the current products being developed inside of Nokia run out. MS is going to spend the money, but we have to be kidding ourselves that all companies (divisions) bought by another company stay the same and continue to be productive. I also agree with those that think Lumia phones will take a hit in places like India once they aren't officially branded Nokia anymore. This next 12 months are going to be HUGE in seeing the direction WP goes.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep the only reason why i bought a windows phone is its because its a nokia hw. Cant say im too disappointed with the hw(battery is terrible especially using internet it drains a lot). Windows os is nice though

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720