After Soft Reset text messages not working

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My phone cut out today and I thought it was out of battery, well assumed. After charging it was clear it was a problem other than flat battery.
I did a soft reset I found online, Power/Volume/Camera button, it vibrated once and then came back on. I turned it off and back on again. Now when I send a text message it doesn't show in my text conversations. I haven't received message since it cut out despite my friend showing one she sent me today while my phone was off.
I don't know if my texts are being received yet (waiting on replies so not looking good, or I simply might not be receiving them).
Thanks, any help/advice would be much appreciated.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My phone cut out today and I thought it was out of battery, well assumed. After charging it was clear it was a problem other than flat battery.
I did a soft reset I found online, Power/Volume/Camera button, it vibrated once and then came back on. I turned it off and back on again. Now when I send a text message it doesn't show in my text conversations. I haven't received message since it cut out despite my friend showing one she sent me today while my phone was off.
I don't know if my texts are being received yet (waiting on replies so not looking good, or I simply might not be receiving them).
Thanks, any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Have you tried a factory reset? It isn't fun to do but fixes most big issues.

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I was trying to avoid having to start from scratch!

It seems my text messages ARE sending, just not showing in the text conversation. I am receiving messages as I see the text coming in on the notification bar. However when I try and open the text it's not showing me it within the text conversation. So frustrated.

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Tried trusty google and I found an answer. My date and time weren't correct after the soft reset (back to March for some reason) and now I've fixed the date all's good with my phone. Thanks for your help Mase123987

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6