My Developer Edition Lumia 920 running GDR3 - Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer

xs2k

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Can u plz answer is there more colours on themes? We saw that black color theme with white background on 1520 leaks, can u check if there is new colors available?

Black theme is not there, but you can use "high contrast" mode on any wp8 devices.

What about haptic feedback on windows keys?
I really need an option to disable those.

Nope.

hi xs2k... Thanks for this video GDR3.

A Question
Is this the official update is released or not?
And the second question
These changes to your developers or Microsoft?

This is probably not the official update.

Xs2k.. can u tell me is video hub unlock or not means when we download any video using any app i.e. uc browser, file downloader and any youtube downloader apps when we export ths downloaded video to video hub?
can it visible in video hub?
plz rply fast..

I tried downloading a video using Metrotube and it does not show up on the "Music + Video" hub.

Xs2K: can please check & post the theme form settings and is there any improvements made to other storage section..

I'm not sure if there are any improvements, but here are some screenshots.

wp_ss_20130909_0001.pngwp_ss_20130909_0002.pngwp_ss_20130909_0003.png

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Xs2k
Dude try to download video using uc browser then long press on video file import it to music+video hub.. then check it shows in video hub or not?
Pls try ths.. its very imp. issue for us coz downloaded videos cant shows in video hub..

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just a question for anyone who may know...

Is it possible to upload this firmware with Navifirm and then load it on to other devices with those files?

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
In extras+information settings, clicking in the Lumia Bittersweet Shimmer text leads you to a change-log page as it does in Amber? If so could you provide the link ?

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
If it's possible, do you know what to click in navifirm to upload the software? Maybe if xs2k has the time, he can do this and let the wpcentral forums loose on Bittersweet Shimmer :D
I think there's none. Since we are like guests into the nokia servers, so we can see but not change

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa