Camera Grip

Kyle31T

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Camera Grip: Already installed Camera Grip and turn off but came up Window Phone and turn off but turn on itself
turn off again then came up again turn on , take Lumia 1020 off camera grip and leave it alone then test turn on and turn
off its normal. Camera Grip causing them problem ? Any idea for that Should be work along with Camera Grip
Display and Touch Sensitive ? turn off by Touch Sensitive ?

Kyle31T

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes its Fully Charged !

Camera Grip: Turn off: then reboot itself turning on !
Take off Camera Grip: Turn off then No Reboot just Normal turn on and Off Normally
Only One is Camera Grip ? How it work should be ? Any idea should be working normal within Camera Grip

nerdninja

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Are you saying that the phone reboots on its own when you put the camera grip on? If so, I've never experienced that with mine.

Kyle31T

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It look alike reboot, when I wanted to turn it off normally but itself will turn it on again, then turn off again but stubborn
turn it on to windows phone. without camera grip no problem normally off and on and exception is
camera grip ? Do u have with your camera grip ? if u have one ? no problem ?

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Kyle31T,

I have the camera grip.

If I power off the phone first, then attach the camera grip, the phone will turn on. I think it's because the battery in the camera grip acts like a power bank. And you can see it because the phone battery is being charged. I think this is normal. Just like if you plug in the phone to the USB for charging.

I can't tell what problem you're encountering from your post.

deannah2

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
A newbie here with the camera grip but think I see what he/she is experiencing. Just happened to me. With the camera grip on the phone, I turn off the phone completely, to remove the grip, phone turns off and before I can remove the grip, the phone turns on again. Does the power button on the grip need to be turned off? Or the tiny button that turns the "charge" lights on? Or am I hitting the "On" switch while trying to remove the grip? Does any of that make sense to anyone?

Nokia Lumia 1020

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
WP automatically powers on when attached to charger. Phone sees camera grip as charger plugged in. Impossible to turn phone off while grip is on phone because it will just turn itself back on, case closed;););)!!!

Kyle31T

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Redeyss
when take in phone in Camera grip, just within a normally turn on, not turn it off by just within itself
will close down if its not in use while on Camera Grip then I would understood meaning Ok , Very New as Usual with this !

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want the camera grip to charge the phone then hold the camera grip battery button down until it flashes. It won't charge anymore which of course won't turn the phone on either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro