nl1520att-438x620.jpg

[Insert bad quality leak here]
[Insert wireless charging cover here]
[Insert clever and atractive comment here]
[Insert sigh here]

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
More I see, more impressed I'm with this phone.
Hopefully it will be out across Europe well before Christmas.

I think the three buttons on the front look squashed and silly, but it's not my kind of device anyhow. More power to LSD fans.

Well what's the other option? Larger bezel?
I take smaller bezel any day for the better looks and smaller size of the device.

bodha

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
The AT&T model (Beastie) seems to lack built-in wireless charging?

And when it comes to the buttons I think that the placement is great, you won't be accidentally hitting them that much I suppose.

I wasn't even thinking about this phone but now I'm starting to consider it, and if it turns out to be as good as the leaks, I might be upgrading my 3,7" Lumia 800 straight to a 6" phablet.. :D Especially if the European variant has the wireless charging built-in, I'm sold!

Last edited:

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
?? It's the only number that made since using simple math? I also think it's quite odd that since I pointed this out, wpcentral is now discrediting this date!

Well, it's only just a theory, also I don't think they read every thread in the forums in a daily basis.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Well what's the other option? Larger bezel?
I take smaller bezel any day for the better looks and smaller size of the device.
I'm referring mostly to the horizontal spacing of those buttons, relative to the size of the device. I'd argue the better aesthetic option would be no buttons on the front face at all, but that will require a redesign on Microsoft's part that isn't going to happen.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm referring mostly to the horizontal spacing of those buttons, relative to the size of the device. I'd argue the better aesthetic option would be no buttons on the front face at all, but that will require a redesign on Microsoft's part that isn't going to happen.

Capacitive buttons are well placed, they are good where they can be seen and I would not enjoy having them too close together, it's better if they keep their distance.

Credo93

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
You say that, but I don't see the battery charging icon at the top of the phone.

Like I said before, I fear that the final photo in the gallery is of the charging shell, but like you I REALLY hope it's built in.

I figured out that the phone won't charge in that position, i tested that with my Lumia 920 and it won't charge if i place it exactly like this 1520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte