New pictures of sexyness appear!

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Seems like one of us is already sporting this massive sexy beast.
And it seems it's got an SD slot.
Source: My Nokia Blog, via: The Verge.
lumia1520photos7_1020_verge_super_wide-1-600x450.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-20.57.22.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-20.59.52-600x435.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-20.59.57-600x568.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-21.00.02-600x322.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-09-08-at-21.00.25.jpg
And if you look closely there's those misterious 5 pins on the back, along with the ZEISS branding instead of Carl Zeiss, just like the 1020.
What do you think of this?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I guess one will need a man purse to carry that book, it's like a clown's version of a mobile phone exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness.
Instead of a man purse you hire a Sherpa to carry it they can also hold it when you take pictures. My phone is bigger than yours and I can last longer....

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they're mysterious holes. They look pretty similar to the holes we see on the 928, 925 and 1020 for wireless charging plates to 'plug in' to.

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they're mysterious holes. They look pretty similar to the holes we see on the 928, 925 and 1020 for wireless charging plates to 'plug in' to.

I believe they could be for wireless charging too, but people think that those could be speaker holes or even proximity sensors (lol)

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I guess one will need a man purse to carry that book, it's like a clown's version of a mobile phone exaggerated to the point of ridiculousness.
Instead of a man purse you hire a Sherpa to carry it they can also hold it when you take pictures. My phone is bigger than yours and I can last longer....

Your whole argument is you don't like big phones.
Good for you, I suppose.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This phone is not for you. You can move on.

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
A bit too sensitive here. Internet is just the internet. Who cares what others say. It's not like I can stuff my fist into the screen and out the other to punch someone lol.

I think 6" phones are overkill in a period where tablets are pretty major now, including mini ones that are 7". Phones should stick around the 4" area to combine function and form. 6" is too impractical unless you like watching videos on the go.

But I'm liking the form factor for this one...

Dragone

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
You sound insecure.

If you really were okay with other people liking it, then you wouldn't make insulting comments about people that would use it. No need to label people as clowns.

Looking at what people wrote, you seriously over reacted. People said the phone wasn't for you and you responded like they insulted you. Strange behavior.

I think it will fit in loose pockets. A "man purse" or other accessory may be necessary if the pants being don't fit it. But people who choose to do that probably are secure enough about themselves to not worry about it.

I totally agree. Probably he wants a smaller device with the same specs, so he wants to prove Nokia is wrong making such big devices and he feels the urge to express himself in this way when he finds out that actually there are many people demanding this kind of device. If I need to look like a clown to get a device I like, then I suppose I will be a clown. Never really cared about what others think, I want a big device coz it better suits my needs.

I think the 'too big' argument is useless, especially in the tablet era.
I don't want to buy a tablet because it won't fit my purse (the one I normally use for my wallet, keys and cellphone and other stuff) and because I don't want to waste money for 2 different mobile devices that can potentially enable me to do the same things.

Phablet is the perfect match for my case, and I think it is for many other clowns.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz