how do i clean my lumia 920

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
its a little difficult to see in the picture but theres what i can only describe as stains or little splotches on the back of the cyan 920.This phone has always been in a case and i dont know why they are there. does anyone else have this issue?

V__6991.jpg

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the exact same phone, but don't have that problem. I've read that some cheap, eBay cases might cause similar staining. Where did your case come from? Have you tried rubbing alcohol with a q-tip??? In a small area first, of course. Also, a mixture of bleach and water applied with a q-tip might help. I'm totally just throwing ideas out. While I don't think rubbing alcohol or diluted bleach will damage the shell of your phone, I've never actually used either. Hope you figure out a good way to clean it up soon.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I would try the things we suggested (probably not the bleach though). You could contact Nokia and see what they suggest. Often times it is best to get that info from the manufacturer.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
i had a cheap ebay case on it for like 2 weeks then for the past 2 months or so it had the official nokia case on it

If it wasn't cleaned before you put the phone into the Nokia case, then the chemicals/residue from that cheap case went with the phone into the new case. :( Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans