Lumia 1020 - UK Release - 12TH September

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Still no update on mine from P4U, I guess it will be shipped today for Thursday fingers crossed.
Anyone getting a Yellow one but having a black accessories pack with it? P4U state that they are shipping the yellow accessories pack with the white colour model.
Although I have requested the black accessories pack I highly doubt I will get it so I wonder if anyone would want to swap their black one for my yellow (once I get it) or better still anyone want to swap the white pack for either yellow or black pack depending on what I get.

bat400

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Still no update on mine from P4U, I guess it will be shipped today for Thursday fingers crossed.
Anyone getting a Yellow one but having a black accessories pack with it? P4U state that they are shipping the yellow accessories pack with the white colour model.
Although I have requested the black accessories pack I highly doubt I will get it so I wonder if anyone would want to swap their black one for my yellow (once I get it) or better still anyone want to swap the white pack for either yellow or black pack depending on what I get.

I'm getting the black accessories with the yellow 1020 from O2 but that was the combination I wanted, so that when I want the phone to be (a little) more discreet, I can just put the black charging cover or camera grip on it. I'm sure there'll be someone who wants a swap though...

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting the black accessories with the yellow 1020 from O2 but that was the combination I wanted, so that when I want the phone to be (a little) more discreet, I can just put the black charging cover or camera grip on it. I'm sure there'll be someone who wants a swap though...

Yeah I hope so, I just don't think the yellow suits the white phone, so I don't understand why P4U would do such a thing in the first place.

pritchardavid

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site

Hey @MrZippo - I'll be up for swapping my black kit for the yellow kit if that's what o2 gives me today, which if the rumors are true, it will be black. (Hopefully I'll be getting the phone, free kit and sim card all at once)

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey @MrZippo - I'll be up for swapping my black kit for the yellow kit if that's what o2 gives me today, which if the rumors are true, it will be black. (Hopefully I'll be getting the phone, free kit and sim card all at once)

Sounds good to me, P4U haven't dispatched mine 1020 yet so I can't confirm 100% if it's the yellow or the black I requested. If I do get the yellow I will be up with swapping with for the black.
I am guessing it will be dispatched today so hopefully I can confirm tomorrow. I will keep you posted. Cheers

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ebay UK currently, we are looking to have a web store with in the next few weeks. the cutting designs are done by me and cut in the UK so everything is quick for delivery.

0.2mm self healing scratch resistent material for the front and 0.1mm ultra thin clear for the body.

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Just had a phone call from P4U.
My order was put on hold because they couldn't put my upgrade through with Vodafone because the details I gave them did not match their system.
This was down to my email addresses not matching!!!! I use my personal one for a contact for Vodafone and my work one as a means of contact for P4U in case I need to replied while at work and I my 1020 was not sent out because of this!!!
Hopefully my order should be processed today and sent out for tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)