Lumia 1020 - UK Release - 12TH September

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
just came off live chat with phones 4 u regarding the accessory bundle that I didnt received today. they basically said that it should be delivered within 28 days. Asked them would I be receiving an e-mail as to what day and who the courier would be. reply was no. So then my reply was, so I will be receiving a parcel from some courier as to what day or time nobody knows. reply was, yes lol. thanks phones 4 u lol

O yeah. on the plus side at least its sim unlocked ;)

Techanoid

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Good to see people receiving their phones. Can't wait to get mine, still waiting for clove to receive/dispatch it, their website states 27th, I'm hoping they get them early, otherwise I probably won't get mine until Monday.

almondslice

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Got a call from Carphonewarehouse asking for a 'Barry' , which is puzzling as my new sim is from O2 directly and my names not Barry lol. Anyway, enjoying the phone and the accessories, like the camera grip a lot.

markyjns

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Just arrived, one consignment number but phone and accessories arrived together. Accessories are black as advertised. Purchased via O2.

Dannay

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived this morning, no accessory pack, I phoned and said its from nokia so dunno when it will arrive, so gutted I can't use the phone though :( as three promised to send me their home signal as I cant get signal at my house but they haven't and supposedly they don't do that :/ so its being investigated and will contact me within like 4 working days how crap so I cant use the phone just in case I have to send it back if they do not send me the home signal as I wont be able to get signal so no point being on three

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine hasn't arrived so I called UK Mail. They haven't received it yet. The tracking shows it as collected yesterday with a new consignment number and delivery due today. I'm about to call O2 and go nuclear....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would love to be in the meeting where O2 go to UKmail and say "hey we have got another phone promotion can you provide the logistics"

I can only imagine UKmails response....

I would type it here but it would be all stars *****

Salem874

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
My two packages have been received, all in one delivery.

Opened the handset box, not got to the accessories just yet.

Christmas has come early!

thetroublewith

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the battery so far, even at this point in the day - my HTC 8X would usually be down to about 65-60% and the Lumia is sitting around 85% at the moment! (although I guess it's worth saying I haven't taken any pictures with it today!)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ahhh - got to love the ongoing list of incompetence.

Get home to find a card from UKmail saying I missed a delivery.

Which is surprising as I changed my delivery to collection. Whats the betting I go to pick it up and they haven't received it back at the depot yet?

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You guys having a lot of trouble with delivery, went yesterday to 3 shop preorder for today to get accessory pack. Went in today picked up my phone. It was actually there yesterday but they wouldn't allow me to take it!. Just waiting for the pack its comes from Nokia is this true?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss