What causes a reboot

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So I'm sitting here this morning and I look over at my 1020 and see that it is rebooting on it's own. What makes it do this? I know I posted before about noticing my volume getting set at 13 and didn't know why it kept getting turned down so now I thing it is because the phone must be rebooting itself. Last phone was a BB so I know how to look at them and see when it rebooted itself but I don't know on this phone. Why do they? I'm really thinking of selling it or hoping somebody has a new Note 3 when they come out and would trade. Maybe there is a easy fix for it

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Originally, when WP8 first came out there was a bug concerning the wifi and the sim cards. Phones would reboot when trying to transfer between wifi hotspots. The portico update did fix a lot of those issues but my phone still reboots itself at least once or twice a month - and its usually when going out of a wifi area that I was logged onto.

That's only one theory/cause they could be others.

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Well the trouble with that is the phone was just sitting on the arm rest and not moving around when it rebooted. Now other times I can't say something like that didn't happen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss