By default, the photos taken by Windows Phone contain some personal information like the camera settings and the location. I know that this can be disabled in the camera settings. I would like to add this location information to most of the photos I take. But for some photos that I want to share to public, I hope that I can manually remove this information.

I upload those pictures into my Skydrive and copy them to some temporary folder. When I open the "Properties" window for those photos, there is a "Remove Properties and Personal Information" link in the "Details" tab. But when I click the link, it complains that "I need to provide administrator permission". I am logged in using my admin account so I just click the "Continue" button with a shield icon. Then I get a "File Access Denied" dialog saying that I need a permission from "S-1-5-21-......". It seems like some user that does not exist on my computer but exists somewhere else.

Does anyone have a similar issue and know the solution?
    09-11-2013 05:30 PM
    You can turn off location storing in the settings, and the simplest way to remove metadata is edit and save photo using picture editors like "photo shader"
    09-11-2013 05:44 PM