Sorry, couldn't hear anything

techie1961

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a 920 with Jawbone Era headset (and yes it is called a headset) and keep hoping that Nokia or MS will release a fix. I regularly use the Bluetooth headset. When I hold the voice dialing button on the Jawbone, there are usually a few short electronic noises and then the headset says "voice dialing". Most of the time, the phone (or headset) takes about a second or two and then beeps. After that, you give your command. Just like on a phone message, you wait for the beep.

The issue is that the phone doesn't always do this and doesn't provide the beep that you are supposed to talk after. The ready sound if you may. Then, since I didn't know it was listening, I didn't say anything and the phone then responds with "Sorry, couldn't hear anything." It is expecting me to talk right away.

Annoying one time but really frustrating when it is hit and miss and you use it 20-30 times a day.

techie1961

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's hard to believe that I am the only one that has encountered this. It happens on two different phones (had my 920 replaced under warranty) and also with a new headset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo