Pictures: Time and date?

Enzosurfer

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Long time Nokia user first windows phone.

I'm using my phone for work and sometimes I get in a hurry so I like to use the camera to take a pic of a job I've completed. That way I have a record of time, date, and parts used that I can reference later. On my old N8 I could just look at the photo "details" for the time and date. So my question is, how do I find this info on my windows phone?
It has to be here somewhere? but where?

Enzosurfer

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Apparently?! Thanks anyways. Typical rude mod reply. I am aware of the search function. I'm not looking for an app to add a watermark to the photo, I'm looking for a way to view the properties of the photos I take. Should be a standard windows function.

Man do I miss Symbian. WP8 feels stripped down and plain Jane.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can probably get it uploaded to your Skydrive, access your Skydrive in IE in desktop mode, click the picture, and the properties will appear. It even shows your shutter speed and more :)

sevoman

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
you cant view exif data on ios either. not sure about android. all three operating systems have third party apps that allow you to view exif data on the phone. i am sure that if you view the photo on a desktop OS you can easily see the exif data.

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
If you select details view in SkyDrive it shows the file name and date. This is in the mobile app... As mentioned before, this would only apply if you were syncing your photos. In the SkyDrive web app you can see everything, including the location.

Hope this helps...

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
If you select details view in SkyDrive it shows the file name and date. This is in the mobile app... As mentioned before, this would only apply if you were syncing your photos. In the SkyDrive web app you can see everything, including the location.

Hope this helps...

emptyfish

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I just checked and the Nokia Pro camera app does have an information screen. I've been using as my default camera app since I downloaded it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit