Touch sensitivity lost after every 5 seconds and work after only lock-unlock

Anurag Bishnoi

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Finally dropped my phone at NOKIA CARE...they have asked to replaced with new one or Change the entire hardware. It will take atleast 2 weeks time...Let c...

Shiba_Ranjan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I hv the same problem too, for a month now I guess.. I think it may be a touch screen or panel problem bcoz the volume, power n camera keys work fine.. Only the touch screen area doesn't work including the capacitive keys..

Anurag Bishnoi

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
dont try any reset ...coz it didnt work for me ...just go to Nokia Care and ask them to change the set from NOKIA it self...I wasted my one month in resetting the phone 20 times at least.

Shiba_Ranjan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
dont try any reset ...coz it didnt work for me ...just go to Nokia Care and ask them to change the set from NOKIA it self...I wasted my one month in resetting the phone 20 times at least.
sir, did u hv ur handset replaced by nokia ?
It would be difficult to show the problem to dem as it doesn't happen continuously..

Anurag Bishnoi

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine was very very much frequent even they ppl also admit...that its impossible to operate this cell ...it will take 3-4 more days as just last Saturday i handed that over to those guys...they would change the set or they will change the hardware...lets wait for couple of days !!!

Shiba_Ranjan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine was very very much frequent even they ppl also admit...that its impossible to operate this cell ...it will take 3-4 more days as just last Saturday i handed that over to those guys...they would change the set or they will change the hardware...lets wait for couple of days !!!
it is becoming more frequent for me too. I guess I hv to go to nokia care now. thnxx for ur response n gud luck with ur handset.
Plz let me know wen u receive ur handset.

Somu612

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My Lumia 720 is 4 months old. All fine until one fine day, the touch completely stopped working. I dont know what to do. As mentioned earlier soft resetting it does not help. I will be going to Nokia care asap. I am very disappointed. I hop thy replace my hand reset. :unhappysweat:

Shiba_Ranjan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi! My Lumia 720 is 4 months old. All fine until one fine day, the touch completely stopped working. I dont know what to do. As mentioned earlier soft resetting it does not help. I will be going to Nokia care asap. I am very disappointed. I hop thy replace my hand reset. :unhappysweat:

gud luck my friend.. Hope dey replace wid a new one or repair it soon..

Somu612

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine had started working after a hard reset. Didn't go to Nokia care then. Worked fine for about 2 weeks. But now again the touch is gone. I tried hard resetting it for about 5-7 times. Didn't go beyond that for the fear of bricking the device. I will have to go Nokia Care now. I have heard they don't replace it very easily and make sure that they've tried everything.. Shiba_Ranjan, did they replace your handset too?

Shiba_Ranjan

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine had started working after a hard reset. Didn't go to Nokia care then. Worked fine for about 2 weeks. But now again the touch is gone. I tried hard resetting it for about 5-7 times. Didn't go beyond that for the fear of bricking the device. I will have to go Nokia Care now. I have heard they don't replace it very easily and make sure that they've tried everything.. Shiba_Ranjan, did they replace your handset too?
I hvn't gone yet bro.. planning on the same..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea