Overheating while 3g open

neroke

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm really love this phone, but after amber update ( I have updated my phone via nsu to 3002, when the updating ended nsu warned your update failed recover it, so I clicked the recover button then my phone restarted, and amber is loaded ) I have overheating issue, when I opened 3g and surf in the net,Facebook,twitter,6tag phone is burning in 10 mins, so my battery drains in 2-3 hours, its really annoying, who has any idea for this issue ?

Sent from my Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

neroke

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I tried soft reset but it didn't work, I think hard reset is the last thing I can do

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Depends on use, i think this is pretty normal. At least for me, after a few minutes with 3G on and surfing the internet, the device begin to overheat. But this happened with every smartphone I've ever had (windows phone or not).

neroke

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Depends on use, i think this is pretty normal. At least for me, after a few minutes with 3G on and surfing the internet, the device begin to overheat. But this happened with every smartphone I've ever had (windows phone or not).

dude its not normal, left side, camera and left top only heats, right side of the phone is normal just left side heating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans