Can only listen to music with my headphones in

oakworth

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,noticed today that i can only listen to sounds with my headphones in although calls and text are ok and also the alarm.Has anyone else had this problem and anyone any ideas how to sort it?I bought the phone last november from phones4u and cant be bother really sending off for two weeks:eek:rly::eek:rly:

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I have read about this issue before, and I think it was some kind of hardware problem, so you probably have to send it in. You could try a hard reset before sending it in, but that will delete all your data.

oakworth

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have read about this issue before, and I think it was some kind of hardware problem, so you probably have to send it in. You could try a hard reset before sending it in, but that will delete all your data.

hi,if it dosent improve then the amber update (EE) might sort it?I sent the phone in before for the screen going dark during calls but took 2 weeks to get my phone back.

cheers

oakworth

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi,update to my headphone problem,,,,,updated with amber but no joy so went into PHONES4U and they said they would send it off but will be about 2 to 3 weeks so i bought a new headphone jack on ebay ?8 and works like a dream again.I just couldnt be bother with been without my phone for upto 3 weeks

cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)