Driver Nokia lumia 1020

Roberto Erisi

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me find the drivers, I connected my Lumia 1020, here's what appears to me as soon as I connect it to the pc with windows 7.

5fxp.jpg

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The driver is loaded when you connect the phone, all four of them.
With Win 7 and 8 - Connect the phone and uninstall the two items in the device manager related to the phone. Disconnect the phone and turn it all the way off. Connect it to the PC . The phone will turn on becuse it is charging. Drivers will load. This takes a while.
You should have the phone in portable devices in device manager and the phone with five folders in windows explorer.

Dieter Lisa Zajac

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I have updated my windows 8, to windows 8.1 and can't connect my Lumia 1020 to computer.

I have tried going through the device it will not add. I have deleted stuff to try and add it but cant find the device. I have turned phone off and this has not worked nothing installs.

I am getting pretty annoyed now as I have not got any space left on my mobile.

what can I do?

vjvyju

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, im experiencing the same problem now. I faced the 909 error on a different computer yesterday but still my mob could be charged. Today i tried connecting my device to the another laptop now it is saying USB malfunctioned. Im not able to see my phone on the devices page. Please help me by giving me the instructions to proceed. I have tried soft reset with my phone attached to my computer but it dint work. Thank you.
UD.JPG
usb.JPG

The Unkown device keeps blinking. Appears and then disappears and repeats the same way.

Last edited:

El Fatih Mohboub

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
if you are using win 8.1 pro N or KN then many programs will need the library file MFReadWrite.dll Google for it

for sure you will need the program: Windows Phone App for Desktop

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6