Lumia 720 Amber update error.

Asmit Joshi

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey ,

I'm trying to update my Lumia 720 in India using NSU (3.0.8). The update version is 1334, so its amber. It has downloaded the update correctly but whenever I'm trying to install, its showing internal error, but no error code.

I changed the default download location from C:/program data to D:/ for space availability. Might this be causing the problem, as every log file makes refences to c:/program data. If so, then what is the default directory for NSU so that i may create that and copy the downloaded files there to continue.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey ,

I'm trying to update my Lumia 720 in India using NSU (3.0.8). The update version is 1334, so its amber. It has downloaded the update correctly but whenever I'm trying to install, its showing internal error, but no error code.

I changed the default download location from C:/program data to D:/ for space availability. Might this be causing the problem, as every log file makes refences to c:/program data. If so, then what is the default directory for NSU so that i may create that and copy the downloaded files there to continue.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Amber update version is 3046.xxxx.xxxx.0001.

The one you donloaded is not Amber

kittupeters

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to update amber on my phone (Lumia 720) via NSU. But after download its throws an error - "There was an error. Please try again. Error code: Internal error. Help appreciated.

Nishant Sharma4

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Do the Following-

1) eject sdcard safely, by using the dismount option in the phone itself.
2) eject the sim card n make sure to put the sim frame/holder back again, same applies to the sd-card holder.
3) make sure you are not using the USB 3.0 port of your laptop/desktop.
4) use a branded usb cable.

above steps solved my exact problem tht ur having.....hope it works for u too.
best of luck :smile::smile::smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett