lumia 820=Problems and more problems

Marcus Jacobson

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I chose to install updates last night, biiiiiiiiiig mistake. after about 2h the cogwheels finally dissappeared, but so did all the functions on the phone. i can no longer turn it on, i have to take battery off, put back and turn it on, but after the nokia logo for about 1 minute the phone dies.
I have read that some people got impatient with the cogwheels and tried to restart it. however i did not touch it at all.

I have nothing but problems with this phone, the glass cracks without doing anything to it. was walking home from work and had the phone in a pocket (not too big, not too tight) nothing else in the pocket and it cracked, 3 weeks after changing the glass because the 4 year old head butted it (cant blame the glass there). screen goes black with phone calls, just read how to fix it but with a dead phone its hard.

I refuse to believe im the only one with problems

Last edited by a moderator:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You battery as probably died. Have you tried to do this: power button, both the volume up and down arrows and the camera button for about 5-10 seconds. let it restart, you should get a icon with a battery symbol and settings icon.

After than, do the same thing but this: power button, down volume and camera button for 5-10 seconds. make sure your phone is plugged in. It might take up to 4-6 hours but if you did an update without a full battery or your battery drained faster for any reason you might have some issues.

I hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster