Bittersweet Shimmer also shows up on the Nokia Lumia 520

Shishir Girjapurkar

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Amber update still not released in india ...n it's status is showing coming soon ..!! N rumor is there that gdr3 will be released in nov. !! how could it be ..!! I think if 520 is compatible to gdr3 ..it will take at least december to be released in india ..

Susmit257

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
i updated my 520, . all the new features are working fine. But In the Extras + info option its still showing Nokia Amber, :O
I dont know why ? please help me :(
thnx

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Bittersweet shimmer is the black update. Earlier it was named bittersweet shimmer but that was changed to black because its a way cooler name than "bittersweet shimmer".

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Bittersweet shimmer is the black update. Earlier it was named bittersweet shimmer but that was changed to black because its a way cooler name than "bittersweet shimmer".

I preferred Bittersweet shimmer a lot more than Nokia Black, Black just sounds boring and they did not even bother to change the text color from Bittersweet shimmer to Black in the Info+extras app.

dhack21

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I preferred Bittersweet shimmer a lot more than Nokia Black, Black just sounds boring and they did not even bother to change the text color from Bittersweet shimmer to Black in the Info+extras app.

This. Bittersweet Shimmer sounded alot cooler than "Black".
Sent from my Lumia using Board Express

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

How would that work for people using a dark theme?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077